Friday, August 29, 2014

Mt.Evans
       Hi!My name is Aleah Vigil and for my Blog I picked Colorado Because I LOVE it so much. I was born and raised in Colorado, there is so many amazing things that happen here.We have beautiful views and get to see every season. We are 5280feet above sea level how cool is that? the picture I took was at Mt.Evans with my family. My first time to Mt.Evans was just a few weeks ago and I have never seen so many breathtaking views or felt more happy to freeze to get a sweet profile picture.   I am going to be majoring in early child education because I love children and want to give them the best experience in the start if their education
 
This was taken at Summit Lake Park I was so cold but I needed my little mermaid moment 

There is no place in the world that I will love more than my own "backyard"

No comments:

Post a Comment